The Romantic Road Sights

Stift Haug

  • Haugerpfarrg. 14 Map It
  • Würzburg
  • Religious Building/Site/Shrine

Published 04/25/2016

Fodor's Review

Franconia's first baroque church, designed by the Italian architect Antonio Petrini, was built between 1670 and 1691. Its elegant twin spires and central cupola make an impressive exterior. The altarpiece is a 1583 Crucifixion scene by Tintoretto.

Sight Information

Address:

Haugerpfarrg. 14, Würzburg, Bavaria, 97070, Germany

Map It

Phone:

0931-54102

Sight Details:

  • Free

Published 04/25/2016

Advertisement

Book A Trip
  • HOTELS

  • FLIGHTS

  • PACKAGES

  • CARS

Map View

What's Nearby

  • Restaurants
  • Sights
  • Hotels

See all sights in The Romantic Road

No Thanks