Sights & Attractions in The Romantic Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Romantic Road
|A-C D-G H-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A stone bridge—Germany's first—built in 1120 once stood on this...
|Memorials / Monuments||Würzburg|
Founded by Prince-bishop Julius Echter and built in 1582, this...
Near the Main River and north of the Old Main Bridge, the "Old...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Würzburg|
This baroque church, a work by Balthasar Neumann, was built onto...
One of Germany's largest steam railway–engine museums organizes...
|Museums / Galleries||Nördlingen|
This modest artisan's house was the birthplace of the renowned...
|Houses / Mansions||Augsburg|
Wealthy businessmen founded this refuge for the city's poor and...
|Houses / Mansions||Würzburg|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe