The Romantic Road Sights

Advertisement

Stift Haug

Stift Haug Review

Franconia's first baroque church, designed by the Italian architect Antonio Petrini, was built between 1670 and 1691. Its elegant twin spires and central cupola make an impressive exterior. The altarpiece is a 1583 Crucifixion scene by Tintoretto.

    Contact Information

  • Address: Haugerpfarrgasse 14, Würzburg, 97070 | Map It
  • Phone: 0931/54102
  • Hours: Daily 8–7
  • Website:
  • Location: Würzburg
Updated: 12-08-2013

Fodorite Reviews

Be the first to review this property

Advertisement

· Map of Stift Haug

Map of



Travel Deals
Forums