- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Augsburg is on a main line of the superfast ICE trains, which run every hour—about 45 minutes from Munich. The center of town with the main attractions can be visited on foot. To continue on the Romantic Road, take a regional train from the main train station to Ulm, Donauwörth, or Nördlingen.
Walking tours (€7) set out from the Rathaus daily at 2. All tours are conducted in German and English.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's