- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Thermal Springs, Spas, and Pools
Kaiser-Friedrich-Therme. Pamper yourself with the thermal spring and cold-water pools, various steam baths and saunas, two solaria, and a score of health- and wellness treatments in elegant art nouveau surroundings. Towels and robes can be rented on-site, but come prepared for "textile-free" bathing. Children under 16 are not admitted. On Tuesday the facility is for women only. Langg. 38-40, Wiesbaden, 65183. 0611/317-060. May-Aug. €3.50 an hr, Sept.-Apr. €5 an hr. Sept.-Apr., Mon.-Thurs. 10-10, Fri. and Sat. 10 am-midnight; May-Aug., daily 10-10.
Thermalbad Aukammtal. There's year-round swimming indoors and out thanks to the thermal springs (32°C ) that feed the pools here. The facility includes seven saunas, a whirlpool, massage, and balneological treatments. Leibnizstr. 7, Bus 18 from Wilhelmstr. to Aukamm Valley, Wiesbaden, 65191. 0611/317-080. Pools €8.50, saunas €15, combined ticket €20. Sun.-Thurs. 8 am-10 pm, Fri. and Sat. 8 am-midnight.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 4-Star Lindner City Plaza Fr $149+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $28/night less
- 4-Star Mercure Duesseldorf Hafen Fr $124+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $36/night less
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Uniworld Boutique Cruises Fr $2,539 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Cologne Fr $105+/Nt — $105 Expedia
- Save $$ in D?sseldorf: Book Fr $70+/Nt — $70 Hotels.com