- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Thermal Springs, Spas, and Pools
Kaiser-Friedrich-Therme. Pamper yourself with the thermal spring and cold-water pools, various steam baths and saunas, two solaria, and a score of health- and wellness treatments in elegant art nouveau surroundings. Towels and robes can be rented on-site, but come prepared for bathing nude. Children under 16 are not admitted. On Tuesday the facility is for women only. Langg. 38–40, Wiesbaden, 65183. 0611/317–060. May–Aug. €4.50 an hr, Sept.–Apr. €6 an hr. Sept.–Apr., Mon.–Thurs. 10–10, Fri. and Sat. 10 am–midnight; May–Aug., daily 10–10.
Thermalbad Aukammtal. There's year-round swimming indoors and out thanks to the thermal springs (32°C ) that feed the pools here. The facility includes seven saunas, a whirlpool, massage, and various other treatments. Leibnizstr. 7, Bus 18 from Wilhelmstr. to Aukamm Valley, Wiesbaden, 65191. 0611/317–080. Pools €10, saunas €18, combined ticket €23. Sun., Mon., Wed. and Thurs. 8 am–10 pm; Tues. 6 am–1 am; Fri. and Sat. 8 am–midnight.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's