Sights & Attractions in The Rhineland
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Wiesbaden
Wiesbaden's Old Town is just behind the Stadtschloss (a former...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Wiesbaden|
You can "take the waters" in an ambience reminiscent of Roman...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Wiesbaden|
Fifteen of Wiesbaden's 26 springs converge at the steaming Kochbrunnen...
Built in 1907, the neoclassical Kurhaus is the cultural center...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Wiesbaden|
Historic buildings ring the Schlossplatz (Palace Square) and...
Nature and culture come together under one roof at the Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Wiesbaden|
Browse All The Rhineland Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe