- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Kurfürstliches Schloss (Prince-Electors' Palace)
Kurfürstliches Schloss (Prince-Electors' Palace) Review
Built in the 18th century by the prince-electors of Köln, this grand palace now houses Bonn's university. If the weather is good, stroll through Hofgarten park in front of it. When Bonn was a capital, this patch of grass drew tens of thousands to antinuclear demonstrations. Today it's mostly used for games of pickup soccer and ultimate Frisbee.
- Address: Am Hofgarten, Bonn, 53113
- Location: Bonn
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
Hello everyone, I had so much help for my Italy trip, I am back for my Germany trip... Although will end up in Greece at the end of it, but first things first...
Basics: husband and myself, 3 weeks in total, Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more