Spielbank (casino) Review
The Klassische Spiel (roulette, blackjack) in the Kurhaus is busy from 2:45 pm to 4 am, while the Automatenspiel (slots and poker) in the neighboring Kolonnade is hopping from noon to 4 am. The former is one of Europe's grand casinos, where a jacket is required and tie recommended. You can be less formal at the Automatenspiel. To enter either, you must be 18 or over (bring your passport).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's