- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Lohspeicher–l'Auberge du Vin
Lohspeicher–l'Auberge du Vin Review
In times past, oak bark for leather tanners was dried and stored in this building, built in 1834. Now it's a charming inn; the French-German delicacies on the menu are a pleasure for the palate and the eye. Don't miss the dessert Variation (medley). Some 20 French and Italian wines supplement the restaurant's own estate-bottled wines. Of the nine rooms available, four have a view of the castle.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
Hello everyone, I had so much help for my Italy trip, I am back for my Germany trip... Although will end up in Greece at the end of it, but first things first...
Basics: husband and myself, 3 weeks in total, Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more