- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Rüssels Landhaus St. Urban
Rüssels Landhaus St. Urban Review
Aromatic, visually stunning food presentations are served among comfortable surroundings with wines from Germany's leading producers, including the owners' family's Weingut St. Urbans-Hof in Leiwen. The house decor is stylish, and like the food, it has Mediterranean influences.
- Address: Büdlicherbrück 1, 8 km (5 mi) south of Trittenheim, toward Hermeskeil; from A-1, exit Mehring Naurath/Wald, 54426 | Map It
- Phone: 06509/91400
- Website: www.landhaus-st-urban.de
- Location: Dhrontal
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues., Wed., and 2 wks in Jan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
We'll be in Vienna and Salzburg in mid-August, en route to Spa, Belgium for the F1 race there. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more