- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Rüssels Landhaus St. Urban
Rüssels Landhaus St. Urban Review
Aromatic, visually stunning food presentations are served among comfortable surroundings with wines from Germany's leading producers, including the owners' family's Weingut St. Urbans-Hof in Leiwen. The house decor is stylish, and like the food, it has Mediterranean influences.
- Address: Büdlicherbrück 1, 8 km (5 mi) south of Trittenheim, toward Hermeskeil; from A-1, exit Mehring Naurath/Wald, 54426 | Map It
- Phone: 06509/91400
- Website: www.landhaus-st-urban.de
- Location: Dhrontal
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues., Wed., and 2 wks in Jan.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
Hello everyone, I had so much help for my Italy trip, I am back for my Germany trip... Although will end up in Greece at the end of it, but first things first...
Basics: husband and myself, 3 weeks in total, Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more