- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Bus tours of Düsseldorf in summer leave daily at 11 and 2:30 (in winter on Saturday only at 2:30). Departures are from the corner of Steinstrasse and Königsallee. Tickets (€16.50) can be purchased on the bus, at the information center, or through Adorf Reisebüro. A walking tour of the Old Town is offered daily from April to October, and on Saturday the rest of the year at 2:30 pm for €10. The tour leaves from the Altstadt tourist-info center (Marktstrasse/Rheinstrasse corner).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's