- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
This is one of the most charming wine villages of the Pfalz. The entire Altstadt (Old Town) is under historical preservation protection. For 350 years the Knights of Dalberg lived in the castle Kropsburg, the romantic ruins of which overlook the town. Renaissance tombstones are among the many artworks in the late-Gothic Church of St. Martin.
St. Martin at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe