Sights & Attractions in The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace
Burg Trifels is on the highest of three sandstone bluffs overlooking...
|Castles / Palaces||Gleiszellen|
This cathedral's interior is a virtual sculpture gallery of elaborate...
Speyer was an important medieval Jewish cultural center. In the...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Speyer|
The Kaiserdom, one of the finest Romanesque cathedrals in the...
Located in the Heylshofgarten, this is one of the leading art...
|Museums / Galleries||Worms|
Schloss Villa Ludwigshöhe
Bavaria's King Ludwig I built a summer residence on the slopes...
|Castles / Palaces||Schloss Villa Ludwigshöhe|
It's just a short walk up Gaustrasse from Schillerplatz to the...
Wormser Dom St. Peter
In contrast to Speyer's Romanesque cathedral, the Worms Cathedral...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's