Sights & Attractions in The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace
|A-D E-I J-K L-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ascend the Altpörtel, the impressive town gate, for a grand view...
Burg Trifels is on the highest of three sandstone bluffs overlooking...
|Castles / Palaces||Gleiszellen|
The massive ruins of 13th-century Hardenburg Castle lie 3 km...
|Archaeological Sites||Bad Dürkheim|
Church of St. Ulrich
A Gothic gem inside and out, this is the only 15th-century church...
Oppenheim and its neighbors to the north, Nierstein and Nackenheim...
|Museums / Galleries||Oppenheim|
This cathedral's interior is a virtual sculpture gallery of elaborate...
Dom und Diözesanmuseum
From the Middle Ages until secularization in the early 19th century...
|Museums / Galleries||Mainz|
This Lutheran church is across the square from the Heylshofgarten...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe