Burgruine Hardenburg (Hardenburg Fortress)
Burgruine Hardenburg (Hardenburg Fortress) Review
The massive ruins of 13th-century Hardenburg Castle lie 3 km (2 mi) west (via B–37) of Kloster Limburg. In its heyday, it was inhabited by more than 200 people. It burned down in 1794.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's