Hotel Deidesheimer Hof
At a Glance
- some rooms have whirlpool baths
- friendly staff
- central location on the Marktplatz
- breakfast costs an impressive €21
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Deidesheimer Hof Review
Despite the glamour of some of its clientele—the heads of state, entertainers, and sports stars line the guest book—this hotel retains its country charm and friendly service. Rooms are luxurious, and several have baths with round tubs or whirlpools. Half the rooms were renovated with modern decor; others retain a more old-fashioned, rustic appearance. Chef Stefan Neugebauer heads the one Michelin-starred restaurant Schwarzer Hahn ($$$$). Among the specialties are Alsatian foie gras with sauternes jelly, brioche, and honey-yogurt, and veal heart with ponzu, mint, pea, and sesame.
- Address: Am Marktpl. 1, Deidesheim, 67146 | Map It
- Phone: 06326/96870
- Website: www.deidesheimerhof.de
- Location: Deidesheim
- 24 rooms, 4 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Hotel closes 2 wks in Jan. Restaurant closed Sun. and Mon., Jan. to mid-Feb., and early July to late Aug. No lunch.
View deals in The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More