- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Hotel Deidesheimer Hof
At a Glance
- some rooms have whirlpool baths
- friendly staff
- central location on the Marktplatz
- breakfast costs an impressive €21
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Deidesheimer Hof Review
Despite the glamour of some of its clientele—the heads of state, entertainers, and sports stars line the guest book—this hotel retains its country charm and friendly service. Rooms are luxurious, and several have baths with round tubs or whirlpools. Half the rooms were renovated with modern decor; others retain a more old-fashioned, rustic appearance. Chef Stefan Neugebauer heads the one Michelin-starred restaurant Schwarzer Hahn ($$$$). Among the specialties are Alsatian foie gras with sauternes jelly, brioche, and honey-yogurt, and veal heart with ponzu, mint, pea, and sesame.
- Address: Am Marktpl. 1, Deidesheim, 67146 | Map It
- Phone: 06326/96870
- Website: www.deidesheimerhof.de
- Location: Deidesheim
- 24 rooms, 4 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Hotel closes 2 wks in Jan. Restaurant closed Sun. and Mon., Jan. to mid-Feb., and early July to late Aug. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
Early in 2014, DH learned that he might be making several overseas business trips in the next few months; we decided if one was during my March week-long break from teaching and we could get a seat with Read more
We will have a morning of tour sightseeing in Munich; then a free afternoon and evening, flying out next day, early afternoon. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more