- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Hotel Deidesheimer Hof
At a Glance
- some rooms have whirlpool baths
- friendly staff
- central location on the Marktplatz
- breakfast costs an impressive €21
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hotel Deidesheimer Hof Review
Despite the glamour of some of its clientele—the heads of state, entertainers, and sports stars line the guest book—this hotel retains its country charm and friendly service. Rooms are luxurious, and several have baths with round tubs or whirlpools. Half the rooms were renovated with modern decor; others retain a more old-fashioned, rustic appearance. Chef Stefan Neugebauer heads the one Michelin-starred restaurant Schwarzer Hahn ($$$$). Among the specialties are Alsatian foie gras with sauternes jelly, brioche, and honey-yogurt, and veal heart with ponzu, mint, pea, and sesame.
- Address: Am Marktpl. 1, Deidesheim, 67146 | Map It
- Phone: 06326/96870
- Website: www.deidesheimerhof.de
- Location: Deidesheim
- 24 rooms, 4 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Hotel closes 2 wks in Jan. Restaurant closed Sun. and Mon., Jan. to mid-Feb., and early July to late Aug. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Two farm kid high school sweethearts celebrate 35 years of marriage in Europe. Read more
I attended the opening of the Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt yesterday evening. Read more
·Austria Forum, Belgium Forum, Czech Republic Forum, France Forum, Germany Forum, Italy Forum, Luxembourg Forum, Netherlands Forum, Switzerland Forum
Hi everyone! Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more