Winzergenossenschaft (Cooperative winery)
Winzergenossenschaft (Cooperative winery) Review
The Winzergenossenschaft can be the starting point of an easy hike or drive to the vineyard heights and the vantage point at the Wartturm (watchtower). In mid-June, wine tasting stands are set up along the route, which is called roten Hang, or "red slope"—the soil here has a lot of red clay in it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's