The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace Restaurant Reviews
Lunch in this region is generally served from noon until 2 or 2:30, dinner from 6 until 9:30 or 10. Credit cards have gained a foothold, but many restaurants will accept only cash or debit cards issued by a German bank. Casual attire is typically acceptable at restaurants here, and reservations are generally not needed.
Browse The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace Restaurants
- Nett's Restaurant-Weinbar
- Restaurant Freundstück im Ketschauer Hof
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's