Nightlife & the Arts in The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace Nightlife & the Arts
|A-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Concerts are held in St. Katharine's, and open-air theater takes...
The Frankfurter Hof hosts many (often contemporary) musical events...
The home stage of the Staatstheater Mainz is the Grosses Haus...
Concerts, art exhibits, and wine festivals are held at the Herrenhof...
Walk into the town-hall courtyard to enter the Kulturhof Flachsgasse...
KUZ and its beer garden (open May to late September) are used...
The Saalbau, opposite the train station, is Neustadt's convention...
This casino is open daily at 11 am for the slot machines, 2 pm...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's