- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Neustadt and its nine wine suburbs are at the midpoint of the Wine Road and the edge of the district known as Deutsche Weinstrasse-Mittelhaardt. With around 5,000 acres of vines, they jointly make up Germany's largest wine-growing community.
Neustadt at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's