All The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The Pfalz and Rhine Terrace Hotels
|A-H I-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Fireside seating in the lobby lounge and spacious rooms (all with . . .
|$$$||Schloss Villa Ludwigshöhe|
Best Western Wein & Parkhotel
Spacious, light rooms decorated in warm shades of ocher, chic. . .
The appeal of this hotel, with comfortable if somewhat bland rooms,. . .
Mainz's city park is a lush setting for this amenity-filled hotel;. . .
This 17th-century stone guesthouse has its beautiful cobblestone. . .
Hotel Deidesheimer Hof
Despite the glamour of some of its clientele—the heads of state,. . .
Hotel Goldener Engel
A scant two blocks west of the Altpörtel is the "Golden Angel,". . .
Hotel Ketschauer Hof
This sleek, sophisticated former manor-house, one of the only. . .
Hotel–Restaurant Zur Krone
Behind a simple facade is this inn, with modern facilities, upscale. . .
Hyatt Regency Mainz
From the spacious atrium lobby to the luxurious rooms, everything. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's