- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Bremen, Kassel, Göttingen, Fulda, and Hanau are all reachable via Deutsche Touring's Europabus. A local bus serves the scenic Weser Valley Road stretch (B-80 and B-83), between Hannoversch-Münden and Hameln; total distance is approximately 103 km (64 mi).
Year-round tours of the region are offered by Herter-Reisen.
Eurolines Germany (069/7903–501. www.eurolines.de.)
Herter-Reisen (Hildesheimer Str. 6, Hameln/Afferde, 31789. 05159/969–244. www.herter-reisen.de.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe