It took nearly 100 years, starting in 1410, to build this gabled brick edifice that once contained a merchants' hall and an apothecary. In 1844 it was restored to the style of about 1500. The facade's fired-clay frieze depicts coats of arms and representations of princes, and a medieval game similar to arm wrestling. Inside is a modern interior with boutiques and a restaurant.
Köbelingerstr. 2, Hannover, Lower Saxony, 30159, Germany