Sights & Attractions in The Fairy-Tale Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in The Fairy-Tale Road
Brüder Grimm Museum
Despite the widespread destruction suffered by Kassel during World...
|Museums / Galleries||Kassel|
Located at the point where seven million Europeans set sail for...
|Museums / Galleries||Bremerhaven|
The story goes that after Sleeping Beauty had slumbered for a...
Fürstenberg Porcelain factory
Germany's second-oldest porcelain factory is at Fürstenberg...
|Stores / Malls||Bad Karlshafen|
The gardens of the former Hannoverian royal summer residence...
The impressive Reichsabtei Corvey, or Schloss Corvey, is idyllically...
Schloss und Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe
The magnificent grounds of the 18th-century Schloss and the Bergpark...
|Castles / Palaces||Kassel|
Stroll through the narrow streets of this idyllic district, a...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Bremen|
The city's grandest example of baroque design is the immense...
|Castles / Palaces||Fulda|
Wilhelm Busch Museum
This section of the Georgenpalais, near Herrenhausen, is devoted...
|Museums / Galleries||Hannover|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's