Sights & Attractions in The Fairy-Tale Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The massive New Town Hall was built at the start of the 20th century...
Hannover's neoclassical opera house, completed in 1852, has two...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Hannover|
A 15th-century statue of Charlemagne, together with seven princes...
This 14th-century building, now a museum, stands at one end of...
|Museums / Galleries||Bremen|
St. Petri Dom
Construction of the cathedral began in the mid-11th century...
Wilhelm Busch Museum
This section of the Georgenpalais, near Herrenhausen, is devoted...
|Museums / Galleries||Hannover|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe