Sights & Attractions in The Fairy-Tale Road
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Fairy-Tale Road
|A-D E-I J-M N-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Marburg's most important building is the Elisabethkirche, which...
Fürstenberg Porcelain factory
Germany's second-oldest porcelain factory is at Fürstenberg...
|Stores / Malls||Bad Karlshafen|
The statue of Gänseliesel, the little Goose Girl of German folklore...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Göttingen|
The site of the infamous POW and concentration camp is now a...
|Memorials / Monuments||Bergen-Belsen|
The gardens of the former Hannoverian royal summer residence...
The Hexenturm, once a grim prison, remains from the time when...
|Museums / Galleries, Jails||Gelnhausen|
On central Osterstrasse you'll see several examples of Weser...
|Houses / Mansions||Hameln|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's