Sights & Attractions in The Bodensee
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Bodensee
|A-C D-J K-M N-R S-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On the road between Überlingen and Salem, the Affenberg (Monkey...
If you want to learn about early Germans—residents from the 6th...
|Museums / Galleries||Weingarten|
The Old Town Hall is the finest of Lindau's handsome historic...
Inside the late-Gothic Altes Rathaus is a high point of Gothic...
This old town hall was built during the Renaissance and painted...
Majestically guarding the town is the Altes Schloss, the original...
|Castles / Palaces||Meersburg|
Barfüsserkirche—Stadttheatre Lindau and Lindauer Marionettenoper
This church, built from 1241 to 1270, is now Lindau's principal...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Lindau|
A proud symbol of Bavaria, Der Bayerische Löwe (the Bavarian...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Lindau|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's