Sights & Attractions in The Black Forest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Black Forest
|A-E F-J K-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A group of ancient locomotives and other old machines at the side...
|Museums / Galleries||Ettlingen|
Gasthaus zum Löwen
You can visit the ancient Gasthaus zum Löwen, where Faust lived...
Gut Nägelsförst Vineyard
The region's wines, especially the dry Baden whites and delicate...
|Wineries / Breweries||Baden-Baden|
Near the town hall and church in the upper part of town is the...
|Museums / Galleries||Baiersbronn|
Haus der 1000 Uhren
The Haus der 1000 Uhren has a shop right at the waterfall. The...
|Stores / Malls||Triberg|
Hermann Hesse Museum
The museum recounts the life of the Nobel Prize–winning writer...
|Museums / Galleries||Calw|
Hirsau, 3 km (2 mi) north of Calw, has ruins of a 9th-century...
Hubert Herr is the only factory that continues to make nearly...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe