Sights & Attractions in The Black Forest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Black Forest
|A-E F-J K-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A group of ancient locomotives and other old machines at the side...
|Museums / Galleries||Ettlingen|
Friedrichsbad. In a city with many spa options, the Friedrichsbad...
Gasthaus zum Löwen
You can visit the ancient Gasthaus zum Löwen, where Faust lived...
Gut Nägelsförst Vineyard
The region's wines, especially the dry Baden whites and delicate...
|Wineries / Breweries||Baden-Baden|
Near the town hall and church in the upper part of town is the...
|Museums / Galleries||Baiersbronn|
Haus der 1000 Uhren
The Haus der 1000 Uhren has a shop right at the waterfall. The...
|Stores / Malls||Triberg|
Hermann Hesse Museum
The museum recounts the life of the Nobel Prize–winning writer...
|Museums / Galleries||Calw|
Hirsau, 3 km (2 mi) north of Calw, has ruins of a 9th-century...
Hubert Herr is the only factory that continues to make nearly...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's