Nightlife & the Arts in The Black Forest
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
The Black Forest Nightlife & the Arts
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
One of the best opera houses in the region is Karlsruhe's Badisches...
Plenty of people take their nightcap in the Best Western Premier...
The Festspielhaus is a state-of-the-art concert hall superbly...
Jazzhaus sometimes has live music and draws big acts and serious...
A very mixed crowd meets daily and nightly at Kagan on the 18th...
The Kurhaus adjoining the casino hosts concerts year-round....
The Hotel Merkur has a small nightclub called the Living Room...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $78-$86 -- Berlin: Central Suite Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Suite Novotel Berlin City Potsdamer Platz
- Northern Germany Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Gems of Germany North IExplore
- Southern Germany Experience — $4,104 IExplore