Trips to The Black Forest
- Food and Wine
- Art and Culture
This Trip's Top Experiences:
To satisfy your deepest craving for Old World atmosphere, this itinerary explores the picturesque and beautiful provinces that straddle the border between Germany and France. From the Bavarian capital of Munich, we head west through Heidelberg and Baden-Baden's old-fashioned German castles and spa. Then to Strasbourg, an irresistible mix of medieval houses and modern Parliament buildings. Finish by tippling your way down the Alsatian Wine Road.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's