- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Iffezheim. The racetrack at nearby Iffezheim harks back to the days when Baden-Baden was a magnet for royalty and aristocrats. Its tradition originated in 1858; now annual international meets take place in late May, late August, early September, and October. 07229/1870.
Reitzentrum Balg. Those wishing to ride can rent horses and get instruction at the Reitzentrum Balg. Buchenweg 42, Baden-Baden, D-76530. 07221/55920.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Horseback Riding
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Stuttgart: Save this May Fr $129+/Nt Save with Expedia, $92/night less
- May deal: Arcotel Camino Fr $155+/Nt Expedia
- Stuttgart Savings! Book at Relexa Wald Schatten Fr $118+/Nt — $118 Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- $129 & Up: Azenberg 4-Star Hotel in Stuttgart — $129 Expedia
- Stuttgart Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $153+/Nt — $153 Expedia