Sights & Attractions in The Bavarian Alps
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Bavarian Alps
|A-G H-O P-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bad Tölz's very attractive spa complex pumps spa water into its...
The Alte Saline und Quellenhaus
In the early 19th century King Ludwig I built this elaborate...
There are two interesting museums in this town northwest of Chiemsee...
On the eastern shore of the lake, the laid-back town of Tegernsee...
Berchtesgaden National Park
The deep, mysterious, and fabled Königsee is the most photographed...
|Parks||Berchtesgaden National Park|
Boats going between Stock and Herrenchiemsee Island also call...
The violin-building and local museum describes in fascinating...
|Museums / Galleries||Mittenwald|
The Grosses Paraplui
Maximilian showed off this corner of his kingdom to Czar Alexander...
|Memorials / Monuments||Tegernsee|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe