- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sports and the Outdoors
Chiemsee Golf-Club Prien e.V. The gentle hills of the region are ideal for golf. Chiemsee Golf-Club Prien e.V., in Prien, has a year-round 9-hole course. Chiemsee Golf Club Prien e.V., Bauernberg 5, Prien, 83209. 08051/62215. www.cgc-prien.de/.
SportLukas. Equipment can be provided for any kind of sport imaginable, from skiing to kayaking, climbing to curling, and it organizes tours. Hauptstr. 3, Schleching, 83259. 08649/243. www.sportlukas.de.
Surfschule Chiemsee. For those wanting to learn windsurfing or to extend their skills, the Surfschule Chiemsee provides lessons and offers a package deal including board, stand up paddling, and bike rentals. Surfschule Bernau am Chiemsee, Rasthausstraße 11, Bernau, 83233. 08051/8877. www.surfschule-chiemsee.de/.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's