Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Stralsund
The Alter Markt has the best local architecture, ranging from...
The Stralsund aquarium of Baltic Sea life is part of this three-floor...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Stralsund|
A former cloister, 40 of its rooms now house two museums: the...
This museum exhibits diverse artifacts from more than 10,000...
|Museums / Galleries||Stralsund|
This enormous church is the largest of Stralsund's three redbrick...
The treasures of the 13th-century Gothic church include a 15-foot-high...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional