Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Rügen Island
This small town is the island's administrative capital, founded...
The largest resort town on Rügen's east coast, it has white villas...
Off the northwest corner of Rügen is a smaller island called...
Marking the northernmost point in eastern Germany is the lighthouse...
|Nautical Sites||Rügen Island|
The heart of this town, 28 km (17 miles) southwest of Binz, is...
This small fishing town is the island's harbor for ferries to...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional