Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Wismar
The home of the former dukes of Mecklenburg stands next to the...
|Castles / Palaces||Wismar|
The ruins of this church with its 250-foot tower, bombed in World...
One of the largest and best preserved squares in Germany is framed...
St. Georgen zu Wismar
This church, another victim of the war, stands next to the Fürstenhof...
The late-Gothic church, with a 120-foot-high nave, was built...
If you have an hour to spare, wander among the jetties and quays...
|Houses / Mansions||Wismar|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 4-Star Ring Birke in Kiel Fr $137+/Nt Expedia
- Lubeck Savings! Book at Nordic Luebecker Hof Fr $106+/Nt Save with Expedia, $12/night less
- Cruise Through Europe with Costa Cruises Fr $1,499 Expedia
- Lubeck Savings! Book at Radisson Blu Senator , Lubeck Fr $221+/Nt — $221 Expedia
- Cruise deals to Kiel with MSC Cruises, 7 Nts Fr $1,349 — $1,349 Expedia