Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Wismar
The home of the former dukes of Mecklenburg stands next to the...
|Castles / Palaces||Wismar|
The ruins of this church with its 250-foot tower, bombed in World...
One of the largest and best preserved squares in Germany is framed...
St. Georgen zu Wismar
This church, another victim of the war, stands next to the Fürstenhof...
The late-Gothic church, with a 120-foot-high nave, was built...
If you have an hour to spare, wander among the jetties and quays...
|Houses / Mansions||Wismar|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional