Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
|A B-F G-K L-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This small town is the island's administrative capital, founded...
The largest resort town on Rügen's east coast, it has white villas...
Two highly respectable-looking mansions are devoted to two of...
|Museums / Galleries||Lübeck|
In the Deutsches Bernsteinmuseum, which adjoins the main factory...
|Museums / Galleries||Warnemünde|
The Stralsund aquarium of Baltic Sea life is part of this three-floor...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Stralsund|
Bad Doberan is home to the meticulously restored redbrick church...
|Religious Sites||Bad Doberan|
The home of the former dukes of Mecklenburg stands next to the...
|Castles / Palaces||Wismar|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional