Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
|A-C D-J K L-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The island's main town is also one of its best resorts. The tidy...
The town's showpiece square was the setting of military parades...
The Alter Markt has the best local architecture, ranging from...
Inland from the lighthouse is this yacht marina. Once the entry...
|Marinas / Piers||Warnemünde|
For a glimpse of the rugged lives of 19th-century fishermen...
|Museums / Galleries||Sylt|
In the Altstadt, proof of Lübeck's former position as the...
This small town is the island's administrative capital, founded...
The largest resort town on Rügen's east coast, it has white...
Two highly respectable-looking mansions are devoted to two of...
|Museums / Galleries||Lübeck|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $78-$86 -- Berlin: Central Suite Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Suite Novotel Berlin City Potsdamer Platz
- Northern Germany Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Gems of Germany North IExplore
- Southern Germany Experience — $4,104 IExplore