Sights & Attractions in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
|A-C D-J K L-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The island's main town is also one of its best resorts. The tidy...
The town's showpiece square was the setting of military parades...
The Alter Markt has the best local architecture, ranging from...
Inland from the lighthouse is this yacht marina. Once the entry...
|Marinas / Piers||Warnemünde|
For a glimpse of the rugged lives of 19th-century fishermen...
|Museums / Galleries||Sylt|
In the egg-shaped Altstadt, proof of Lübeck's former position...
This small town is the island's administrative capital, founded...
The largest resort town on Rügen's east coast, it has white villas...
Two highly respectable-looking mansions are devoted to two of...
|Museums / Galleries||Lübeck|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional