Nightlife & the Arts in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast Nightlife & the Arts
|A-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Schleswig-Holstein Music Festival
In summer, try to catch a few performances at this annual music...
Started in 1993, this annual summertime festival features open-air...
The Skybar is open Friday and Saturday until 3 am. Roof access...
For a genuine old harbor Kneipe (tavern), head to the Störtebeker-Keller...
A college crowd goes to Traumfabrik to eat pizza, watch a movie...
The Volkstheater presents plays and concerts, from the classics...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional