All Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Coast Hotels
|A-K L-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This family-owned hotel, in a thatch-roof farmhouse outside Warnemünde, . . .
Don't let the weathered facade fool you; this hotel is in good. . .
A 19th-century mansion, this hotel is a genuine part of Rostock's. . .
Radisson Blu Hotel Stralsund
This hotel, part of the Radisson brand, is a modern property with. . .
A lovely country hotel set in 19th-century, redbrick farmhouses. . .
Only a stone's throw from the Holstentor, this hotel is close. . .
Ringhotel Strandhalle Schleswig
A modern hotel overlooking the small yacht harbor, this establishme. . .
Romantik Seehotel Ahlbecker Hof
The first lady of Ahlbeck, this four-star hotel calls to mind. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional