Sights & Attractions in Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Naumburg
Dom St. Peter und Paul
Perched high above the city and dominating the skyline, this cathedral...
Naumburg was once ringed by a defensive city wall with five gates...
Naumburg's historic market square lies strategically at the intersection...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Naumburg|
Naumburger Wein und Sekt Manufaktur
Producing fine still and sparkling wines on the bank of the Salle...
Nietzsche Haus Museum
The philosopher Friedrich Nietzsche's family lived in Naumburg...
|Museums / Galleries||Naumburg|
The parish church of St. Wenceslas dominates the southern end...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional