Sights & Attractions in Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Bautzen/Budyšin
Erected in 1558, the Alte Wasserkunst served as part of the town's...
Dom St. Petri
Behind the Rathaus is one of Bautzen's most interesting sights:...
Below the waterworks and outside the walls, these three reddish...
Bautzen's main market square is actually two squares, the Hauptmarkt...
Bautzen's city walls have a number of gates and towers. This...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional