Sights & Attractions in Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Sights & Attractions Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia
|A B-C D-E F-G H-I J-K L M N O-R S T-V W-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Named after Saxony's King Albert, who between 1884 and 1887 converted...
|Museums / Galleries||Dresden|
The story of Meissen porcelain actually began high above Old...
|Castles / Palaces||Meissen|
Erected in 1558, the Alte Wasserkunst served as part of the town's...
Near the Frauenkirche, the Altes Brauhaus dates to 1460 and is...
Although dominated by the nearby, unappealing, Kulturpalast (Palace...
Erfurt's main transportation hub and pedestrian zone, the Anger...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Erfurt|
This bridge, which spans the river in front of the Katholische...
|Bridges / Tunnels||Dresden|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional