Nightlife & the Arts in Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Nightlife & the Arts in Leipzig
The variety theater Krystallpalast features a blend of circus...
One of Germany's most famous cabarets, the Leipziger Pfeffermühle...
A magnet for young people is the Moritzbastei, reputedly Europe's...
Leipzig's annual music festival, Music Days, is in June....
The Neues Gewandhaus, a controversial piece of architecture...
A favorite hangout among the city's business elite is the Schauhaus...
One of the city's top dance clubs is the hip Spizz Keller....
The Tanzpalast, in the august setting of the Schauspielhaus (city...
The upscale bar, pub, and restaurant Weinstock is in a Renaissance...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $78-$86 -- Berlin: Central Suite Hotel thru Summer, 40% Off Suite Novotel Berlin City Potsdamer Platz
- Northern Germany Experience IExplore
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- Gems of Germany North IExplore
- Southern Germany Experience — $4,104 IExplore