All Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Thuringia Hotels
|A-J K-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Kaiserworth-Hotel und Restaurant
Hidden behind the reddish-brown walls of a 500-year-old house, . . .
Kempinski Hotel Taschenbergpalais Dresden
Rebuilt after wartime bombing, the historic Taschenberg Palace—the. . .
Park Hotel-Seaside Hotel Leipzig
A few steps from the central train station, this hotel is primarily. . .
Radisson Blu Hotel Erfurt
Since the SAS group gave the ugly high-rise Kosmos a face-lift,. . .
Ringhotel Adagio Leipzig
The quiet Adagio, tucked away behind the facade of a 19th-century. . .
Romantik Hotel Theophano
This 1668 baroque half-timber merchant's house was the seat o. . .
The city's best hotel is also its most modern accommodation i. . .
One of Dresden's smallest and oldest luxury hotels, the historic. . .
Welcome Parkhotel Meissen
Most of the luxuriously furnished and appointed rooms are in newly. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional