- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
With its futuristic architecture, Munich's 2009-finished Central Bus Terminal (ZOB) means that many excursions and longer trips are now centralized five minutes from the main train station. As well as numerous shops and banks, travel firms offer bus tickets and destination advice at the ZOB.
Touring Eurolines buses arrive at and depart from the ZOB. Check their excellent Web site for trips to Neuschwanstein and the Romantic Road.
Central Bus Station Munich (Hackerbrücke, Ludwigvorstadt, Munich, 80355. ZOB is about 800 m from the main station along Arnulfstrasse; if traveling by S-bahn, it's adjacent to Hackerbrücke S-bahn station. 089/4520–9890. www.muenchen-zob.de.)
Touring Eurolines (DTG-Ticket-Center München, Hackerbrücke 4, ZOB, Ludwigvorstadt, Munich, 80335. 089/8898–9513. www.eurolines.de.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's