Sights & Attractions in Munich
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
Things to Do in Starnbergersee
The Buchheim Museum, on the western shore of the lake, has one...
|Museums / Galleries||Starnbergersee|
König Ludwig II Votivkapelle Berg
On the lake's eastern shore, at the village of Berg, you'll find...
|Memorials / Monuments||Starnbergersee|
The castle of Possenhofen, home of Ludwig's favorite cousin...
|Castles / Palaces||Starnbergersee|
Just offshore is the tiny Roseninsel, where King Maximilian II...
The Starnbergersee is named after its chief resort, Starnberg...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's