- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
With nearly 100 years of history to its credit, polished wood paneling, and antlers on the walls, the Halali is an old-style Munich restaurant that is the place to try traditional dishes of venison, pheasant, partridge, and other game in a quiet and elegant atmosphere. Save room for the crème brülée with potted nectarine and mocha bean ice cream.
- Address: Schönfeldstr. 22, City Center, Munich, 80539 | Map It
- Phone: 089/285–909
- Website: www.restaurant-halali.de
- Metro Odeonsplatz (U-bahn and S-bahn).
- Location: City Center
- Jacket and tie.
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun. and public holidays. No lunch Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Our 40th Anniversary Trip to Germany-Vienna: Part 3, Trains
We used the Deutche Bahn (DB) rail system throughout our vacation. Read more
My sister and I are planning a VERY last minute trip to Europe at the end of March (3/27-4/1). Read more
· News & Features
It may be too late to book it to Munich for Oktoberfest this year, but this insider's guide to all things... Read more
Spring is in the air and summer vacation is just on the horizon, making it prime time for travel rewards... Read more
Celebrate the 200th anniversary of the German beer garden all summer in Munich.... Read more