- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- Wi-Fi free throughout
- family run
- personalized service
- no restaurant
- this area of the Hauptbahnhof is not the most salubrious
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hotel Mirabell Review
This family-run hotel is used to American tourists who appreciate the friendly service, central location (between the main railway station and the Oktoberfest fairgrounds), and reasonable room rates. Three apartments are available for small groups or families. Rooms are furnished in modern light woods and bright prints. A breakfast buffet is included.
- Address: Landwehrstr. 42, entrance on Goethestr., Hauptbahnhof, Munich, 80336 | Map It
- Phone: 089/5491740
- Website: www.hotelmirabell.de
- Metro Hauptbahnhof (U-bahn and S-bahn).
- Location: Hauptbahnhof
- 65 rooms, 3 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- German Holidays! Flights to Munich From 585 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book the Sofitel Munich Bayerpost 3 Nts in May Fr $364+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Munich for Less: Hotels Fr $118+/Nt Travelocity
- Munich 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1419 Expedia
- Discover Munich & More: 8 Nts Aboard Avalon Waterways Fr $2,669 Expedia
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
We just returned from a relatively quick eight-day holiday break to Berlin, Dresden and Prague and are trying to get going on a trip report while things are still fresh in mind.
I’ve Read more
I'm in between a few hotels & wanted the opinion of anyone who has stayed or is familiar with any of these properties
1. Read more
· News & Features
It may be too late to book it to Munich for Oktoberfest this year, but this insider's guide to all things... Read more
Spring is in the air and summer vacation is just on the horizon, making it prime time for travel rewards... Read more
Celebrate the 200th anniversary of the German beer garden all summer in Munich.... Read more