- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- Wi-Fi free throughout
- family run
- personalized service
- no restaurant
- this area of the Hauptbahnhof is not the most salubrious
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Mirabell Review
This family-run hotel is used to American tourists who appreciate the friendly service, central location (between the main railway station and the Oktoberfest fairgrounds), and reasonable room rates. Three apartments are available for small groups or families. Rooms are furnished in modern light woods and bright prints. A breakfast buffet is included.
- Address: Landwehrstr. 42, entrance on Goethestr. Hauptbahnhof, Munich, 80336 | Map It
- Phone: 089/5491740
- Website: www.hotelmirabell.de
- Metro Hauptbahnhof (U-bahn and S-bahn).
- Location: Hauptbahnhof
- 65 rooms, 3 apartments.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Two farm kid high school sweethearts celebrate 35 years of marriage in Europe. Read more
I attended the opening of the Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt yesterday evening. Read more
·Austria Forum, Belgium Forum, Czech Republic Forum, France Forum, Germany Forum, Italy Forum, Luxembourg Forum, Netherlands Forum, Switzerland Forum
Hi everyone! Read more
· News & Features
It may be too late to book it to Munich for Oktoberfest this year, but this insider's guide to all things... Read more
Spring is in the air and summer vacation is just on the horizon, making it prime time for travel rewards... Read more
Celebrate the 200th anniversary of the German beer garden all summer in Munich.... Read more