Gästehaus am Englischen Garten
At a Glance
- quiet location
- ideal for walking or cycling
- wonderfully cozy rooms
- no elevator
- no restaurant
- you have to go to their partner hotel, around the corner, for free Internet access
Gästehaus am Englischen Garten Review
Reserve well in advance for a room at this popular converted water mill, more than 300 years old, adjoining the English Garden. The hotel is only a five-minute walk from the bars, shops, and restaurants of Schwabing. Be sure to ask for one of the 12 nostalgically old-fashioned rooms in the main building, which has a garden on an island in the old millrace; a modern annex down the road has 13 apartments, all with cooking facilities. In summer, breakfast is served on the terrace of the main house. There is free Internet access at their partner hotel, the Biederstein around the corner.
- Address: Liebergesellstr. 8, Schwabing, Munich, 80802 | Map It
- Phone: 089/383–9410
- Website: www.hotelenglischergarten.de
- Subway: Münchner Freiheit (U-bahn)
- Location: Schwabing and Maxvorstadt
- 12 rooms, 6 with bath or shower; 13 apartments
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Munich for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More